Thursday, September 13, 2012

Undercut Video

 
Welcome Back To The Pixie Revolution,
 
In an effort to offer more then just pics of various short styles such as pixies, side cuts, sidebuzzed pixies, angled bobs, I've scoured the internet in my leisure time none the less looking for really great haircut video's that feature sidebuzzed cuts, pixie cuts, long to short cuts and cuts featuring buzzing of the nape for angled bobs or pixies.
In my search I found this guy named Adam Ciaccia from Australia.
Check out his work and videos and youtube haircutting video page.
The video that I am featuring today is an awesome undercut.
I've noticed that all the best new generation pixies that I am liking feature great undercuts.
A great undercut, whether it features an undercut sides or undercut back, in my opinion really set off and make a pixie cut pop. It also brings the elements of the angled bob and buzzed nape into the pixie.
This is one of the big reasons I enjoy the new pixies so much.
Check out the video.
Unfortunately there is no second video showing the end results. But from what ive seen in this installment I love this cut. Love the girl's blonde streak color on top, and even though the stylist doesnt use clippers, love the undercut and how it's cut. It doesnt hurt that the girl getting her hair cut is cute as a button and has a little bit of a Pink thing going facially.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates