Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pixie Cuts August 1st 2012




We're Back

After two post that featured pics of my wife's current Pixie Cut for July 2012 and our last post
which was a Flashback to Mrs Mac's hair from the Summer of 2009, I'm going to share with everyone today a collection of some of the trendiest and hottest pixie cuts going around today.

The Masses have spoken. The post of my wife's hair for July 2012 got over 900 views in one day.
The post titled Flashback Hair 2009 got roughly 173 views so far.  I love angled bob's as much as the next hair enthusiast, but apparently based on numbers, the people liked Mrs Mac's July pixie cut pics more then her 2009 angled bob.  Music to my wife's ears of course, who prefer's her pixie over her previous angled bob cut.
So to keep everyone happy, I will continue to periodically share older pics of my wife's angled bob era, but stick with the theme that is our namesake The Pixie. It's nice to look back at that period, but this blog is geared to my wife's current cut the Pixieand all that is pixie right now.

So with that enjoy some of the hottest looking pixies in this post.
Some you may have seen out there some may be new. I particularly love the side sweeping bangs and buzzed shorter sides that seem to the focal point of the "new generation pixie"
Until next time.
Same Pixie Time
Same Pixie blog

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates